August 19-20, 2023
Anaheim, CA 92805
9th – 12th *(based on upcoming school year)
- Skill Development Stations
- King of the Court
- Shooting Competition
- Leadership Development
- 5-on-5 Games
- All-Star Game
- Top national talent
- Extensive media coverage
- Real time stats via The Passport
- College exposure
- All games live streamed and on demand
- Player highlight videos
- All players must bring basketball and water
- Food will not be provided
- Admission will be charged at the door
- Rosters will be announced at camp
- Camp schedule will be emailed out week of camp
The Viv Hotel
Stay at The new 4 diamond property, located directly across the street from Open Gym Premier- a 3 minute walk away! The Viv Hotel, Short for ‘vivify’ is our answer to the sea of sameness that characterizes the Anaheim hotel market
Click here to book
For Team Reservations of 10 or more, contact Danielle at:
Email: [email protected]
Make the most out of your hotel experience with the following amenities:
- Melody’s Market – Serving coffee, teas, artisan baked goods and snacks. Soft drinks and beverages, including beer and wine, are also available.
- Oasis Pool – Lobby level, family friendly, outdoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool and splash pad.
- Main Street Mercantile – Retail gift shop.
- Rooftop Pool – Adult only rooftop pool is heated and the perfect space to relax and enjoy the view from the 12th floor.
- Top of V – Restaurant and Rooftop Bar – Located on the 12th floor, authentic Spanish cuisine, indoor/outdoor seating is available. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Valencia’s at the Viv- Located on Lobby Level. Southern Baja Cuisine, indoor seating is available. No Reservation Required but recommended./li>
Parking: : Self-Parking Rate is complimentary (1 Car per room) (Saving of $25.00 per car, per day).
Breakfast: (2) breakfast vouchers are provided per room, per night, for redemption in the Valencia’s or Melody’s (seated) or Grab and Go option.
Rates and room types are subject to availability. Reservations must be made no later than the cut-off date of 21 days prior to each tournament date. After this date the hotel will continue to accept reservations based on availability.
I just wanted to thank you and your staff for a great weekend!Janelle
It was very organized and ran so smooth!
All of the coaches were top notch and it was fun to watch some great talent on the court.
Thank you for the invite for my son.
Great success for the first high school camp!
Thank you so much! KAIDAN had a wonderful time playing great ball and making incredible memories!Mellanie