August 4-6, 2023
*Camp registration is based on your current grade for the 2022-2023 school year*
Anaheim, CA 92805
2nd – 8th
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Skill Development Stations
- King of the Court
- Shooting Competition
- Dunk Contest
- Leadership Development
- 5-on-5 Games
- All-Star Game
- Grassroots 365 Event Coverage
- Customized Uniforms
- Online Player Profiles
- All-Star Team and MVP Awards
- All players must bring basketball and water
- Food will not be provided
- Admission will be charged at the door
- Rosters will be announced at camp
- Camp schedule will be emailed out week of camp
- Radisson Blu Anaheim – Preferred Hotel Partner
Stay at a TOP TIER Radisson property, located directly across the street from Open Gym Premier- a 3 minute walk away! The brand-new Radisson Blu Anaheim is the first Blu-tier property on the West Coast. Rates for Open Gym Premier/Grassroots365 event guests start at $125/night – an incredible rate while availability lasts.
For reservations by phone:Simply dial 1-800-333-3333 and mention EBC Jr. All American Camp.
For reservations online:
Radisson Blu AnaheimMake the most out of your hotel experience with the following amenities:
- Blu Marketplace – Serving coffee, teas, artisan baked goods and snacks. Soft drinks and beverages, including beer and wine, are also available
- Oasis Pool – Lobby level, family friendly, outdoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool and splash pad
- Main Street Mercantile – Retail gift shop
- Rooftop Pool – Adult only rooftop pool is heated and the perfect space to relax and enjoy the view from the 12th floor
- Blu SkyBar Restaurant and Rooftop Bar – Located on the 12th floor, authentic Spanish cuisine, indoor/outdoor seating is available. Reservations are highly recommended.
- FireLake Grillhouse and Cocktail Bar- Located on Lobby Level. American Cuisine, indoor seating is available. No Reservation Required but recommend.
Parking: Self-Parking Rate is complimentary (1 Car per room) (Saving of $25.00 per car, per day)
Grab and Go Breakfast is included in the Sleeping Room Rate.
Rates and room types are subject to availability. Reservations must be made no later than the cut-off date of 21 days prior to each tournament date. After this date the hotel will continue to accept reservations based on availability.
Hey Jamie ! Just wanted to say thank you so much My son is loving it ! We appreciate everything you Do and the staff and everyone involved! Thank you Thank you thank you!Yitz, Parent