July 30-August 1, 2021
*2021 Camp registration is based on your current grade for the 2020-2021 school year*
Anaheim, CA 92805
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Skill Development Stations
- King of the Court
- Dunk Contest
- Leadership Development
- 5-on-5 Games
- All-Star Game
- Grassroots 365 Event Coverage
- Customized Uniforms
- Online Player Profiles
- All-Star Team and MVP Awards
- Radisson Blu Anaheim – Preferred Hotel Partner
Stay at a TOP TIER Radisson property, located directly across the street from Open Gym Premier- a 3 minute walk away! The brand-new Radisson Blu Anaheim is the first Blu-tier property on the West Coast. Rates for EBCJAAC participants and families are secured at $195/nt exclusively!
For reservations by phone:Simply dial 1-800-333-3333 and mention EBC Jr All American Camp.
For reservations online:
Last Day to Book: 07/09/2021
Radisson Blu AnaheimMake the most out of your hotel experience with the following amenities:
- Blu Marketplace – Serving coffee, teas, artisan baked goods and snacks. Soft drinks and beverages, including beer and wine, are also available
- Oasis Pool – Lobby level, family friendly, outdoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool and splash pad
- Main Street Mercantile – Retail gift shop
- Rooftop Pool – Adult only rooftop pool is heated and the perfect space to relax and enjoy the view from the 12th floor
- Blu SkyBar Restaurant and Rooftop Bar – Located on the 12th floor, authentic Spanish cuisine, indoor/outdoor seating is available. Reservations are highly recommended.
Parking: Self-Parking Rate is complimentary (1 Car per room)
Grab and Go Breakfast is included in the Sleeping Room Rate.
- All players must bring basketball and water
- Food will not be provided
- Admission will be charged at the door
- Rosters will be announced at camp
- Camp schedule will be emailed out week of camp