November 26-27, 2022
Anaheim, CA 92805
- Skill Development Stations
- King of the Court
- Shooting Competition
- Leadership Development
- 5-on-5 Games
- All-Star Game
- Grassroots 365 Event Coverage
- Customized Uniforms
- Online Player Profiles
- All-Star Team and MVP Awards
- All players must bring basketball and water
- Food will not be provided
- Admission will be charged at the door
- Rosters will be announced at camp
- Camp schedule will be emailed out week of camp
The Viv Hotel
Stay at The new 4 diamond property, located directly across the street from Open Gym Premier- a 3 minute walk away! The Viv Hotel, Short for ‘vivify’ is our answer to the sea of sameness that characterizes the Anaheim hotel market
Click here to book
For Team Reservations of 10 or more, contact Danielle at:
Email: [email protected]
Make the most out of your hotel experience with the following amenities:
- Melody’s Market – Serving coffee, teas, artisan baked goods and snacks. Soft drinks and beverages, including beer and wine, are also available.
- Oasis Pool – Lobby level, family friendly, outdoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool and splash pad.
- Main Street Mercantile – Retail gift shop.
- Rooftop Pool – Adult only rooftop pool is heated and the perfect space to relax and enjoy the view from the 12th floor.
- Top of V – Restaurant and Rooftop Bar – Located on the 12th floor, authentic Spanish cuisine, indoor/outdoor seating is available. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Valencia’s at the Viv- Located on Lobby Level. Southern Baja Cuisine, indoor seating is available. No Reservation Required but recommended./li>
Parking: : Self-Parking Rate is complimentary (1 Car per room) (Saving of $25.00 per car, per day).
Breakfast: (2) breakfast vouchers are provided per room, per night, for redemption in the Valencia’s or Melody’s (seated) or Grab and Go option.
Rates and room types are subject to availability. Reservations must be made no later than the cut-off date of 21 days prior to each tournament date. After this date the hotel will continue to accept reservations based on availability.
I wanted to reach out and extend my family’s sincere gratitude for the great experience our son Kevin had. This was his first EBC camp and we truly appreciated the professionalism, patience, motivation and so much more that you and your staff offered the kids this past weekend. Kevin knew the challenges ahead and was motivated to work hard and soak up all the knowledge you all offered. Having him make the All Star team and receive the All Defense award was just icing on the cake. He wants to continue to return to as many camps as possible not because of the award and being an All Star, but because of the overall experience.Tanita Richardson
We thank you all and appreciate your support on Kevin’s journey. I am not sure if we will make Arizona, but he will definitely be at the Oakland camp.
We just wanted to say thank you so very much for having us this past weekend. The tournament was outstanding, you and your staff put on a first-class event. Koji and his cousin Blake had the best time and loved every second of the weekend.Parent
This was Koji’s second EBC camp and I cannot get over the improvement he’s made in the last 4 months. You all gave him assignments and goals in July, he tackled them head on. You gave him new ones this weekend and I swear, as soon as we got home here in NorCal, he was outside working. He made some cool new friends, has a newfound respect for the game and everyone associated with it. Not to mention the awesome Instagram photo of him, that is the highlight of his career so far!
What you do for these kids is amazing and your camp is, hands down, the best one we’ve ever attended. Koji wants to attend every single EBC camp from here on out so I said if he keeps getting good grades, working on his game and earning invites, he can go. So there, you see, add another EBC goal to the list!
We hope to see you all again very soon. Happy Holidays to you all and thank you again!