The weekend event was outstanding, you and your staff put on a first-class event. This was Koji’s second EBC camp and I cannot get over the improvement he’s made in the last 4 months. What you do for these kids is amazing and your camp is, hands down, the best one we’ve ever attended.Martin, EBC Parent
I wanted to reach out and extend my family’s sincere gratitude for the great experience our son Kevin had. This was his first EBC camp and we truly appreciated the professionalism, patience, motivation and so much more that you and your staff offered the kids this past weekend.Tanita, EBC Parent
November 30 - December 1, 2024
Anaheim, CA 92805
4th – 8th Grade Girls
- Skill Development Stations
- Queen of the Court
- Shooting Competition
- Leadership Development
- 5-on-5 Games
- All-Star Game
- Elite Competition
- Comprehensive Write-Ups
- Media Coverage
- College Level Instruction
- Combine Style Testing
- Live Stats Presented by the Passport
- All players must bring basketball and water
- Food will not be provided
- Admission will be charged at the door
- Rosters will be announced at camp
- Camp schedule will be emailed out week of camp
The Viv Hotel
Stay at The new 4 diamond property, located directly across the street from Open Gym Premier- a 3 minute walk away! The Viv Hotel, Short for ‘vivify’ is our answer to the sea of sameness that characterizes the Anaheim hotel market
Click here to book
For Team Reservations of 10 or more, contact Danielle at:
Email: [email protected]
Make the most out of your hotel experience with the following amenities:
- Melody’s Market – Serving coffee, teas, artisan baked goods and snacks. Soft drinks and beverages, including beer and wine, are also available.
- Oasis Pool – Lobby level, family friendly, outdoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool and splash pad.
- Main Street Mercantile – Retail gift shop.
- Rooftop Pool – Adult only rooftop pool is heated and the perfect space to relax and enjoy the view from the 12th floor.
- Top of V – Restaurant and Rooftop Bar – Located on the 12th floor, authentic Spanish cuisine, indoor/outdoor seating is available. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Valencia’s at the Viv- Located on Lobby Level. Southern Baja Cuisine, indoor seating is available. No Reservation Required but recommended./li>
Parking: : Self-Parking Rate is complimentary (1 Car per room) (Saving of $25.00 per car, per day).
Breakfast: (2) breakfast vouchers are provided per room, per night, for redemption in the Valencia’s or Melody’s (seated) or Grab and Go option.
Rates and room types are subject to availability. Reservations must be made no later than the cut-off date of 21 days prior to each tournament date. After this date the hotel will continue to accept reservations based on availability.
For Hotel Information email:
Elite Basketball Circuit has partnered with Sports Tournament Concierge to provide discounts on hotels, rental cars and ground transportation for our out of area teams.